Caitlin Clark, true to her personality, is standing up for WNBA players during the most challenging contract talks the league has ever faced. At Team USA camp on December 12, the Indiana Fever star made it clear that players want what they deserve, but they also know that basketball has to happen.

The WNBA’s youngest megastar made it clear how big the current negotiations are.

“This is the biggest one of the WLBA you’ve ever seen. And it’s not something that can be messed up. And we’re going to fight for everything that we deserve, but at the same time, we need to play basketball. That’s what our fans crave, and that’s what all of you crave as well. Obviously, I want to help in any way I can, and I try to educate myself the best I can. Obviously, I can’t speak to every single member; it’s pretty complicated,” Clark said in an X post from Shelby Swanson of News Observer.

This is a developing story…

The post Caitlin Clark Issues Urgent Message Over CBA Negotiations During Team USA Camp appeared first on EssentiallySports.



from EssentiallySports https://ift.tt/Vx5N3zI