Paul Finebaum strikes again! During the latest episode of the ‘ESPN College Football’ show, Paul Finebaum dished his harsh opinions towards Colorado Buffaloes, a program which he’s termed as “nothing” in the past, and took it a notch higher with his recent comments.

Finebaum claimed that Colorado is thriving just because of Coach Prime’s “clout” as the kids today would say. He further added, “I mean, this is a program that is living off of its coach’s head, not off of the school reputation because they have none other than a National Championship about 30 years ago. I’m sure that’s going to get me in trouble with Coach Prime. I’m sure he’s going to yell at me like he did with the local media on Saturday, but I really don’t care.” Thus, Deion’s intolerant behavior during the SEC Media Days has landed him on the radar of Finebaum yet again, only this time, the HC might have had it coming.

The post Paul Finebaum Slams Deion Sanders’ CBS Snub While Lashing Out at Colorado’s Lack of Identity appeared first on EssentiallySports.



from EssentiallySports https://ift.tt/Y7muZDe